Employee Assistance Program (EAP): This program is temporarily providing Hillsborough County residents with professional, confidential counseling sessions. Individuals are afforded up to six (6) free visits per Plan year. Also available via the State of Florida EAP. For more info:
Need Health Insurance? Visit the Florida Marketplace website
The Hillsborough County Health Care Plan offers affordable medical and dental care for those who can’t afford traditional medical insurance.
If you or anyone you know are in a crisis or may be in danger, please use the following resources to get immediate help:
National Suicide Prevention Hotline: 1-800-273-8255
National Domestic Violence Hotline: 1-800-799-7233
Family Violence Helpline: 1-800-996-6228
National Hopeline Network:1-800-784-2433
Self-Harm Hotline: 1-800-366-8288
Planned Parenthood Hotline: 1-800-230-7526
American Association of Poison Control Centers:1-800-222-1222
Alcoholism & Drug Dependency Hope Line: 1-800-622-2255
National Crisis Line, Anorexia & Bulimia: 1-800-233-4357
GLBT Hotline: 1-888-843-4564
TREVOR Crisis Hotline: 1-866-488-7386
AIDS Crisis Line: 1-800-221-7044
Register your child for Florida Kid Care Health Coverage
State of Florida: Please call 844-208-7067 for authorization prior to scheduling your first appointment.
For additional information about EAP, please Visit
How to Apply for Medicaid and CHIP
Medicaid is a federal and state health insurance program for people with a low income. The children's Health Insurance Program (CHIP) offers health coverage to children.
• One Tampa: Relief Now, Rise Together program
• Mortgage Assistance, Renting,
• Manifestations' Empowerment House,
3703 N 30th Street, Tampa, FL 33610, 813-241-6919
• Catholic Charities COVID-19 Resources for Homeless
• Metropolitan Ministries
• Tampa Hillsborough Homeless Initiative
• Metro BrigAIDe select sites call 813-209-1044 for navigation services for non-housed adults and youth.
Financial Assistance – Rent, Basic Needs & Income Assistance
• ASO is currently operating as normal, consider using BOCC funds first for rent.
• Tampa Electric/TECO has suspended disconnections for non-payment
• Hillsborough County Sheriff’s Office has discontinued all eviction executions until April 20.
Please contact your landlord for clarification if needed.
• Florida residents whose employment has been affected by COVID-19 can apply for Reemployment
Assistance benefits. Florida Reemployment Assistance Program can help you get monetary compensation
while unemployed. For information on eligibility and the application process click
• Metropolitan Ministries will be accepting 25 new Financial Assistance Requests each morning.
Please call 813-209-1000 to request assistance.
If you are seeking Utility Assistance, documents needed: Current utility bill, Past due notice(if currently past due), Government issued ID (Matching the Utility Bill), Letter from employer, unemployment office or Doctor stating job loss, reduced hours and/or quarantined (on their letterhead)
If you are seeking Rental Assistance, documents needed: Current Lease, Landlord W-9 (must getfrom landlord), Government issued ID (Matching the lease), Letter from employer, unemployment office or Doctor stating job loss, reduced hours and/or quarantined (on theirletterhead)
Food/Meal Assistance (Free)
• Find a Food Pantry http://feedingtampabay.org/find-a-pantry/
• Feeding Tampa Bay 813-254-1190
• Feeding Tampa Bay Current Calendar of Drive Thru food pantries
• Summer Break Spot
• Grab and Go lunches from Hillsborough County Schools
• Bible-Based Fellowship Church, 8718 North 46th Street, 813-980-0559, Tuesday and Thursday
only, need ID and bring a grocery bag
• Calvary's Community Cupboard, 1424 E College Ave, Ruskin, FL 33570, (813) 641-7790, Tuesdays
from 7:30-11:00 am, drive through only
• Crosswind Church, 1510 W Hillsborough Ave, Tampa, FL 33603, (813) 238-2348, Tuesdays at 5 pm
• ECHO Brandon distributing food during COVID-19
-Brandon Campus: 507 Parsons St., Brandon, 813-685-0935, Monday - Friday 8:30am -12:30 pm
-Riverview Campus: 7807 Capitano St., Riverview, 813-540-9880, Tuesday - Friday 9:am - 1 pm
• Fresh Food Market handing out nonperishable items Fridays @ 11am - until they run out. They are also providing hot meals to the community Saturdays @ 12 - 2pm.
• Grocery Delivery Service Hotline Number: 813-749-1115 Oldsmar residents over the age of 65 may call the Emergency Grocery Delivery Service Hotline, Monday-Friday 9am-5pm to request home delivery of groceries. An Oldsmar Cares volunteer will make a follow-up phone call from a 949 area code to determine needs and schedule delivery. To limit exposure, this will be a “Drop-off at the Door” service only.
• Guided Path 11am-4pm Monday-Friday, must bring photo ID and names & birthdays of all family members., (813) 405-4437
• Lake Magdalene United Methodist Church- Food Pantry, 2902 W Fletcher Ave, Tampa, FL 33618, 10am to 4pm, Monday to Thursday, 813-961-1254, need ID
• Meal Site Map: 813-209-1000
• Meals on Wheels
• Metropolitan Ministries working with our #MetroBrigAIDe meal site partners to continue serving to-go meals at 25 locations daily
• MLK Community Center is offering free meals to children’s and families to those affected by the closures in the area. At 11 am and 6 pm they will be handing out the food. Families do not need to present anything and just need to show up at the indicated times. MLK Community Center, 2200 N
Oregon Ave, Tampa, FL 33607, (813)259-1667
• Now Faith Fellowship, 603 Elnor St, Plant City, FL 33563, 813-704-4897 providing food packages for families April 4th at 8am
• Our Lady of Guadalupe Food Pantry, 16650 US Hwy 301 S, Wimauma, Sat 7:30 am-10:30am, 813-633- 2384
• Paul Food Pantry, 12708 N Dale Mabry. Mon & Thurs 9am-12pm, 813-961-3023
• Santa Maria Mission Food Pantry, 14004 N 15th St, Tampa, FL 33613, Tue 9:30am-1pm, 813-910-3575
• St. Anne Food Pantry, 106 11th Ave NE, Ruskin, Wed, 9am-12pm, 813- 645-1714
• Tampa Bay Harvest, 13149 N Dale Mabry Hwy, Unit #T, N Dale Mabry Hwy, Tampa, FL 33618, Wednesday 9am -1pm
• Uber Eats $0 Delivery Fee on any order from a local restaurant
• United Way - if you need food assistance, paying housing bills, accessing free childcare, or
other essential services to contact 2-1-1 or locate your local 211 help line
• Village Presbyterian Church Community Food Pantry, 13115 S Village Drive, Sunday 12pm-2pm, Wednesday:
9am-12pm, 813-963-2772, need ID
• United Food Bank of Plant City 813-764-0625
• Farm Share
• USDA Meals for Kids Site Finder
• Online Grocery Purchase Pilot Program - DCF will pilot a program SNAP recipients to purchase groceries online with the use of an EBT card. SNAP participants are automatically eligible to participate in this program and do not need to apply.